[NCUC-DISCUSS] Does ICANN really foster collaboration?

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:19:08 CEST 2016

Yes they do. So not all of big companies are 100% closed. When it comes to
social media and sharing it is open but when it comes to apps, tools, codes
they are closed. For example, Google has allowed access to its play store
last year only following the sanctions policy change, Apple hasn't done
that yet. So, it differs.

BR

Hiba