[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcoming new members to Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Albino B Neto bino at bino.us
Tue May 24 20:33:49 CEST 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 1:13 AM, Tapani Tarvainen
<ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to welcome in the NCSG list our new members who were
> approved by the NCSG EC.

Hi Tapani.

> There are many opportunities to learn about policy development:
> NCSG's monthly policy call, the quarterly GNSO Working Group newcomers
> Webinar,

I have knowledge with Security, Linux servers and Open Source. We have
to fight to have safe and privacy internet. Knowledge must be shared.

I want to thank for the opportunity to be a member of NCUC / NCSG, to
contribute with my knowledge and more knowledge with great people
here.

> So, let's all welcome our latest members:
>
> Albino Biasutti Neto, Brazil

Thank you very much, again.

--
Albino B Neto