[NCUC-DISCUSS] Declaración Conjunta de la Sociedad Civil a la Organización de Estados Americanos (OEA)

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:31:06 CEST 2016

Dear Amalia

I`ve only shared this with organizations I thought would be interested
in endorsing in spaces where other organizations may join in. Anyway I
will reinforce this point:
The declaration is only in editable mode so that organizations may add
their signature if this is the case.

Again: hope others join and there is success with that.