[NCUC-DISCUSS] Declaración Conjunta de la Sociedad Civil a la Organización de Estados Americanos (OEA)

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:00:11 CEST 2016

Renata, I congratulate you on your work and fancy equipment in the OAS. I
have read the statement and shared. I really agree with the ideas
expressed there,
especially the realción between human rights and cybersecurity. The latter
term replacement for digital security, even closer to the citizenship and
respect for civil rights, such as freedom of expression, assembly,
information, privacy, privacy and protection of personal data. But also as
good practices towards prevention safety, to regain the confidence of the
global community and America in their institutions, mainly in the field of
cyberspace. A friendly and warm greeting. Romina

http://procedimientospolicialeseguridadinfor.blogspot.com.ar/

http://icannwiki.com/Romina_Florencia_Cabrera

http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/…/RominaFlorenciaCab…
<http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profile/RominaFlorenciaCabrera>

http://oiprodat.com/romina-florencia-cabrera/

http://juridia.co/nuestros-profesores/

RADIO: http://procedimientospoliciales-ascasepp.playtheradio.com/index.cfm#

Este correo electrónico se ha enviado desde un equipo libre de virus y
protegido por Avast.
<#m_-1457340765582723371_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>