[NCUC-DISCUSS] Remote Participation in the South School of Internet Governance

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:20:00 CET 2016

Hi Bill

Yes! Kevin Martin was the one who went to dialogue w/ all CS organizations
in circle in IGF after the Internet.org presentation?

Also remembered that there are representatives from Cuba (1st time that I
know of*) and Mexico (involved in IGF too).

* Me and someone from Curacao kept in touch w/ someone from Cuba interested
in ICANN but the scenario this year is very different. Should be
interesting to observe.