[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [NGO News:] 2016 ECOSOC e-Discussion: Implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:22:17 CET 2016

Hi Ahmed

I have just registered a contribution for the National Implementation
strategies.

Just a quick message, as this seems to be the last day.

I did not know about this request for comments, thank you for forwarding.

It looks as if this is continuing in online strategy debates which happened
onsite. Do you happen to know which debates were these?

Also there are some people in the forums who can't get out complaints.
Would it be possible that all NGOs on UNDESA mailing are there?

I was on it and I did not hear anything before, so I`m curious.

Thank you