[NCUC-DISCUSS] Berkman Center to review the proposal to NTIA

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Mar 24 14:32:06 CET 2016

Hi, all-
The contract has now been awarded to the Berkman Center and is valued at US$18,690, not $27.5m as was suggested
earlier in this thread (though James did clarify that figure referred to the
size of the Berkman Center and not the contract).
Best wishes,
Ayden

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 8:39 PM, avri doria < avri at apc.org > wrote:

On 19-Mar-16 13:40, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> Here I was thinking a lot was spent on the transition already owning
> to the expense published by Xavier, but with 27.5M just for review of
> a well documented 2 years work. I guess one could congratulate the MS
> community for spending less in the getting the actual work done.

good point.

avri

---

Ayden FĂ©rdeline Statement of Interest