[NCUC-DISCUSS] Small grants available from Web We Want for outreach activities in Africa

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 23 21:40:30 CET 2016

> Renata, hi-
It might be worth getting in touch with Onica Makwakwa - she is a member of the
NCUC and was an ICANN Fellow in Marrakech - to see if she can suggest some
institutions or other stakeholders that might want to partner with you? She's
based in South Africa and drives the Alliance for Affordable Internet's work in
the region.
> James, thanks - perhaps we'll meet in Helsinki!
Best wishes,
Ayden