[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ianaplan] [governance] Statement on Sexual Harassment at ICANN 55

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:08:28 CET 2016

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos
On 23 Mar 2016 19:33, "Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro" <
salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I do not condone sexual harrassment nor bullying,  intimidation of any
sort.

SO: +1

> The fact that the matter has been logged with appropriate authorities who
should also afford the accused party the right to be heard.

SO: ++1

> Personally, I do not see the link to internet governance as this is a
matter for relevant authorities.

SO: +++1

Overall, I am in support of an harassment policy that ensures fair
treatment irrespective of the gender.

Cheers!

> Sala
>
> On 18 Mar 2016 6:50 pm, "Padmini" <pdmnbaruah at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all
>>
>> PFA my public statement in this respect. It is a repeated plea to the
Board of ICANN as well as the Community to clarify the timeline as to the
development of the sexual harassment policy in this regard, as well as to
reaffirm a commitment towards the development of strong, continued gender
sensitisation.