[NCUC-DISCUSS] Radio Valencia

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:56:56 CET 2016

hank you very much!! It is in Spanish but I commented in English so that
everyone can participate and learn. I am -Director COMPUTER SECURITY
INTERNATIONAL. INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES AND INTERNATIONAL
SECURITY POLICE ASCASEPP (ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECURITY
TRAINING), REGISTERED IN THE NATIONAL REGISTRY OF THE MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
OF SPAIN UNDER ASSOCIATIONS No. 591.967 MADRID, SPAIN. FROM JULY 2, 2012 is
an NGO based in Valencia, whose Director is founded and friend of my
father, Dr. Hector Cabrera, also lawyer like me. The Director is Ernesto
Santamaria, retired in Argentina but lives in Valencia, Spain many years
ago Commissioner. We train people interested in computer security or in
general, and the situation Geopolitics and International Relations of ICTs
and Internet governance. He has participated with us the Complutense
University of Madrid, the UCALP of Argentina, the Valencia people of
Interpol, US silimares Police and other organizations. We offer courses and
conferences, but aside, and his project and suna hear radio online, tablet
or phone, to discuss security issues. It is unfortunately in Spanish
language, but can be shared icann projects or ideas, if one is bilingual,
for the common good of the group and human rights online, our interest. A
respectful greeting to you, thank you very much for space and sorry for the
inconvenience. Greetings to all.
There will be live interviews with security experts, music and culture.
This is the radio link: http: //
procedimientospoliciales-ascasepp.playtheradio.com/index.cfm#