[NCUC-DISCUSS] Appointment of NCUC representatives to GNSO SCI

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Thu Mar 17 14:12:04 CET 2016

Hi,

Thanks Rafik, Renata and all. I appreciate the encouragement and wishes. I’ve been representing the NCUC on the SCI for about 3 years now (first as alternate, then as primary rep), and have also been recently appointed as the GNSO Council liaison to this committee. The work on this committee is rather important, but I feel it is important for our members to cycle in and out of it as well.

We have quite a few new members on the SCI representing the NCUC, NPOC and the NCSG. I will do what I can over the coming weeks/months to help get them all up to speed, and look forward to eventually being replaced as the NCUC primary representative (possibly by Renata), and perhaps move into the alternate spot until a suitable replacement can be found. Ultimately, I do hope to be replaced altogether.

In the meantime, I will continue repping NCUC to the best of my abilities.

Thanks again.

Amr