[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members March 2015

GZ Kabir gzkabir at office.bdcom.com
Wed Mar 16 16:22:07 CET 2016

Welcome dear NCUC friends to our family.

GZ Kabir | GM & HoD System Integration | BDCOM Online Limited
Phone : +88 09666 333 455 Mobile : +88 01730041455
Rangs Nilu Square (5th), Satmosjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1209, Bangaldesh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYXt4H4Z3RU <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYXt4H4Z3RU>