[NCUC-DISCUSS] Stop

Carlos Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Wed Mar 9 23:47:42 CET 2016

She can't via the list Web page without her list password, and probably
she doesn't have a clue of what this is.

The best way for her is just to send an email (ensuring the sender is
the email subscribed to the list) to this email address:

I am assuming the NCUC listserv has a canonical Mailman configuration.

BTW, why not insert a line at the end of the list messages' footer, like
this:

fraternal regards

--c.a.