[NCUC-DISCUSS] 答复: NomCom public meeting, Wednesday

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:11:17 CET 2016

And I am proposing that since ICCANN is going to launch a communication for
Africa in Nairobi next month can NCUC/ NCSG do the same? I will provide a
little office and a computer for free at our Community Resource Centre if
this agreed upon by the Council.

JAMES N Gitau

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.