[NCUC-DISCUSS] Day 2 ICANN meeting Marrakech

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Sun Mar 6 09:44:43 CET 2016

Sorry for my misspelling - I meant Sana Ali[&#X1f60a]

----

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Melbourne Law School | The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

Center for Media, Data and Society I Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I
Executive Committee I Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I
Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I zephiroplatform.org I
Centre for Internet & Human Rights I European University Viadrina I cihr.eu I