[NCUC-DISCUSS] Net of Rights

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Mar 5 12:16:12 CET 2016

Hi James,
I am currently in the Diamant room at the GNSO Working Session. It's offering a
very informative, high-level overview of different working groups that are
taking place — quite a few of which I didn't realise were happening and some of
which I hope to follow more intimately over the coming months. If you have the
time it might be worthwhile stopping by.
Best wishes,
Ayden