[NCUC-DISCUSS] Net of Rights

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 5 11:41:20 CET 2016

Alac has been working on subtitles, I was on a meeting where they had a
pretty successful demo during a Naralo meeting, perhaps you should talk
to Glenn Mc Knight, it would be handy from an ICANN perspective if you
used a congruent platform....
(spoken by a person with zero technical knowledge on subtitling software)
Stephanie