[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Accountability Blog Series

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Mar 3 02:22:44 CET 2016

Hi Gangesh,
Apologies for my delay in responding here. Thank you for the explanation on the
publishing order - the thematic grouping seems very logical - and for all your
work in producing this series.
I look forward to reading parts 7 and 8 when they become available. As a
newcomer to the ICANN community this series has been an invaluable resource in
helping me understand and trace the CCWG on Enhancing ICANN Accountability's
developments. I am always very thankful for the hyperlinks, too, as it is
interesting to understand how some decisions were reached. Thanks again.
Best wishes,
Ayden