[NCUC-DISCUSS] Small grants available from Web We Want for outreach activities in Africa

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 23 10:51:19 CET 2016

Hi, all-
Web We Want has small grants available for those in Africa looking to host
events in support of #FASTAfrica week (1-7 May 2016). Grants will be issued on a
rolling basis between now and 10 April.
This could be an opportunity for someone on our mailing list to host an outreach
event (meeting the WWW's objectives too, of course) that could encourage the
participation and engagement of more people from under-represented regions in
the NCUC's activities.
https://webwewant.org/news/new-fast-africa-small-grants-available-now/
Best wishes,
Ayden FĂ©rdeline