[NCUC-DISCUSS] Panel at Rightscon Conference

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:50:05 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I am sharing here the info about a panel I am organizing next week  at
Rightscon in San Francisco

http://rightscon.sched.org/event/6Ih0/never-underestimate-domain-names-policies
it will be about ICANN policies and targeting audience that is not familiar
with ICANN and what we are doing. Mitch Stoltz of EFF and Robin will be the
speakers sharing their experience in ICANN and explaining why those
policies matters for civil society, activists and users.

I know that some our NCUC members are attending Rightscon, so please
consider attending the panel. I don't know yet if there is remote
participation available or not. I will share that lately when I get info.
for those going to attend Rightscon, please contact me offlist .

Best,

Rafik