[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: OECD text on Internet Governance Public Session

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:00:26 CET 2016

Hi

Forwarding information about the OECD Ministerial Forum and the
participation of the Civil Society Constituency there, the CSISAC, of which
I am the member as well and spoke of when the mic opened.
Still haven't arrived in my final destination (Quixadá) so sorry for the
delay to those who asked for this.

All the best

Renata