[NCUC-DISCUSS] Day 5 ICANN meeting Marrakech

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:34:17 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

After the "constituency day", today is full of sessions about different
topics of interest, you can find some suggestions below:

   - *Privacy in ICANN*, 9:00 to 10:30 Room Diamant
   https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/wed-ncsg-human-rights
   , briefings and discussion about privacy issues in ICANN
   - *Nomcom Public Meeting*, 10:45 to 12:00 Room Toubkal,
   https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/wed-nomcom , as
   shared by previous email from Bill, a good opportunity to ask questions and
   give feedback about those who should be appointed to leadership positions
   in ICANN
   - *Industry Best Practices -- the DNA's Healthy Domains Initiative,*10:45
   to 12:00 Room Atlas
   https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/wed-dna-healthy-domains-initiative,
   an area that we should follow closely to prevent push toward content
   policing
   - *GNSO Council Public meeting*, 13:30 to 15:20 Room Toubkal,
   https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/wed-gnso-council, the
   GNSO council will vote today for the ICANN accountability recommendations
   and expect an interesting debate.
   - *GNSO Next-Generation RDS PDP F2F Meeting*, 1600 to 18:00 Room
   Diamant,  https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/wed-rds , a
   working session on the policy we discussed i our session yesterday
   - *CCWP ICANN's Corporate & Social Responsibility to Respect Human
   Rights, *1700 to 18:00 Room Opale,
   https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/wed-ccwp-human-rights
   , a working session
   - *NCPH Reception and Informal Meeting: CSG with the NCSG*, 18:30 to
   19:30, Jardin Andalou , an opportunity for us to meet with our counterpart
   in GNSO

And don't forget about the *Gala dinner* today starting from 19:00
https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule/wed-gala

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCUC chair