[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members June 2015

Dominic Bellone Bellone at FreedomHouse.org
Thu Jun 23 23:32:11 CEST 2016

I'm a big fan of Dhouha as she knows, Mabrook!  And I was just with Dr. Carr at the Central Asia IGF this week.  She was a great addition to the speakers lineup and an intellectual powerhouse.  Pleased they are both on board!!

Dominic Bellone

Freedom House

________________________________
From: Ncuc-discuss <ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> on behalf of hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:33 PM
To: Renata Aquino Ribeiro
Cc: NCUC-discuss
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members June 2015

Hi everyone, welcome on board !

Hi

Alexandre, welcome! Hope you can find other NCSG/NCUC members in IGF Brazil
All other members, welcome!

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 11:30 PM, Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am happy as chair to welcome our new NCUC members. They applied to join NCSG and also NCUC for constituency. They were added to the NCUC mailing list and so they are  able to follow the discussion and to participate. You probably saw the announcement sent by Tapani in NCSG list too to welcome them.

I will be happy to discuss with  members  by mail offlist or via skype if you have any question or inquiry on how to get involved or any other related matter .

So please join me in welcoming:

  *   One world platform foundation, Valentina pellizzer, Bosnia herzegovina
  *   Dhouha Ben Youssef, Tunisia
  *   Roger Oteng Baah, Ghana
  *   Madeline Carr, United Kingdom
  *   Chenai Chair, South Africa
  *   Alexandre Arns Gonzales, Brazil

Please feel free to introduce yourself to colleagues here and share any particular interests and activities related to NCUC, ICANN, etc.  We conduct most of our discussion in this mailing list, also sharing any info or relevant announcement. you can also follow NCUC twitter account @ncuc, our experimental  chat (slack-like)?https://ncuc.chat<https://ncuc.chat/> .

Consulting our website:
- you can find made by our members including the reports from ICANN meeting http://www.ncuc.org/members-blog/
- our calendar of events to find out about previous meetings and the recordings http://www.ncuc.org/events/
- our brochure http://www.ncuc.org/brochure/

Again, thanks for joining us and please stay tuned since the ICANN meeting in Helsinki will start next Monday and there will be remote participation channels to attend the sessions . you can more information here http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2016-June/018954.html .

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCUC Chair

 ncuc.org<http://ncuc.org> , @ncuc , ncuc.chat