[NCUC-DISCUSS] [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Consensus Call Revised: Chair & Vice Chair Election Procedures

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:33:32 CEST 2016

Hi
I`d like to second Rafik`s observation: hope the scenario of non-election
doesn`t happen again.
This text was indeed thoroughly discussed in SCI group and I`d support it.
Also, I agree in principle that elected representatives should be chosen
according a set of criteria instead of vote percentage. But, having just gone
out of an election in another group which was very demobilized and heterogenous,
ended up in a tie, and was almost decided by a coin flip, sometimes this set of
criteria itself is hard to achieve so vote counts is all there is. Given that,
I`d leave the text as is. I'd say revisit representation model as the
representative goes along on their work.
Best,
Renata