[NCUC-DISCUSS] gnso working groups open - guide to choosing a working group

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jun 13 16:15:26 CEST 2016

Thanks for flagging this issue, Renata, and for raising awareness of how
difficult it can be to take one's first steps into a review or a working group.
It can be hard to stay abreast of all the topics that the community is dealing
with, but I find the Policy Update webinars from the Policy Development Support
Team to be great aid in trying to do just that. As luck would have it, the next
webinar is scheduled for this Thursday at 10:00 UTC and repeated at 19:00 UTC.
To those who might be looking to dip their toes into something a little more
substantive, my suggestion would be to listen in to the webinar, ask questions,
and know you're welcome to get involved. Good luck!
Ayden