[NCUC-DISCUSS] [bestbits] Right to Information

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:09:49 CEST 2016

Dear Deirdre and all

I understand your ask about the list of candidates competing.
I`d think this is an answer CSCG only can give you.

What I can update you on, which was the goal of my message, is that CS
MAG is involved in a selection process for a representative.
And yes, this selected candidate can not participate on CSCG
selections, because he/she would have been selected already.
However, as you so thoughtully re-sent the rules done by UNDESA, other
MAG members non-elected can participate.
Not sure if I would describe that as "another chance" but more like
adding to their list another challenge.

Best,

Renata