[NCUC-DISCUSS] New Blog Post by Stephanie Perrin

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 3 06:36:39 CEST 2016

It was indeed fun! Fascinating to see all the complex technological
issues they are tackling.  The International group is a very dedicated
group, and the resources required of data commissioners just to keep up
with the pace of developments is impressive, so the collaboration among
this truly international group appears to be very useful and productive.

Cheers Stephanie