[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members July 2016

Adeel Sadiq 11beeasadiq at seecs.edu.pk
Sun Jul 17 11:08:04 CEST 2016

Greetings from Pakistan. I am Adeel Sadiq, a NextGen Ambassador for
Helsinki meeting. I am more of a technical person. I did not attend a lot
of sessions to be able to decide my place at NCUC, but I like the work you
do, the way you do it. I hope I will be able to figure out my place after
ICANN 57.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Thanking in anticipation.

Adeel Sadiq
Pakistan