[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Programme Application

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:01:13 CET 2016

Hi Avri, Farzaneh, Stephanie, all:

I definitely agree with Avri's suggestions.

On another note, I commend ICANN for expanding the programs that seek to
incorporate underserved populations as well as youth. I definitely hope to
apply for a fellowship one day, but also appreciate that there are
different tiers available to youth and young people especially that
addresses various knowledge-bases and experience with ICANN processes.
Kudos!

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia