[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Programme Application

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jan 25 16:16:08 CET 2016

Hi,

I thought this was a pilot?

Though if the pilot goes well, then trying to get something into the
budget for the future might be interesting.  But would also be a
challenge given the huge fellowship program that already exist.  Perhaps
something NCUC can raise funds for among registries, registrars and
resellers.

By the way, as a pilot, I hope we also add a requirement that both the
mentee and mentor write up reports at the end on what worked and what
didn't with recommendations for how a program might be structured.

avri

On 25-Jan-16 10:03, Stephanie Perrin wrote:
> Clearly, we are going to have a number of excellent candidates as
> mentees.  Is there any possibility of springing more money from ICANN
> to go to the end users?  There is a big budget now for outreach....
> cheers stephanie

---