[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Program

Melaku Girma melaunity at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 21:22:33 CET 2016

Hello Zuan/Peter
I am interested to participate as Mentee. I am member of NCSG of ICANN and APC, which works around internet governance. I am aware of what ICANN and IANA  and Institutions are doing around Internet. I am enthusiastic to be chosen as Mentee.

Kind regards, Melaku Girma, PhD Student in Software Engineering Track, Addis Ababa University, Lecturer at School of Information Science, Addis Ababa University. P.o.Box 673 Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel. +251-911-737249 E-Mail: melaunity at yahoo.com melakugrm at gmail.com Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. Lou Holtz When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. Alexander Graham Bell