[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Candidates of ICANN Mentor Pilot Program

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Jan 25 03:12:55 CET 2016

Hi All,
As you probably know, the Washington DC area has been under two feet of
snow this weekend so I have been digging out!
Tx to Peter for posting. I would be delighted to be a mentor in the
Mentor Pilot Program. This sounds like an important program, and after
so much time in ICANN, we (I) have much to share.
Best,
Kathy