[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members January 2015

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:45:48 CET 2016

Hi Rafik and Tapani, all:

Thank you both for the very kind introduction. In the interest of limiting
cross-posting, I am replying to both lists here.

I am an Istanbul-based journalist that has worked on the periphery of
Internet governance for more than 7 years, however, I was formally
introduced to the community last year when I was chosen to be on of ISOC's
IGF Ambassadors in Joao Pessoa. Aside from journalism and media, I've
worked in conflict resolution, civil society, and academia in the U.S.,
Lebanon, and India.

Needless to say, I'm very excited to get more involved, and I look forward
to future emails.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia