[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Open call for brilliant people interested in cyber policy training and advocacy

Ayden Fabien Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Fri Jan 15 13:42:18 CET 2016

Hello, everyone-
Apologies for any cross-posting.
I stumbled across this interesting opportunity today and thought I might share
it with you given the wealth of experience so many members of this community
possess. Global Partners Digital has an open call for experts to join an
Advisory Board for a new Cyber Capacity Building Programme which they are
imminently launching. More details are below. Good luck!
Best wishes,
Ayden Férdeline