[NCUC-DISCUSS] roadmap for human rights @ ICANN 55

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Mon Feb 29 22:44:37 CET 2016

Hi Ayden,

The meeting between the GAC WG on Human Rights and International Law and
the CCWP HR is open. Please find the agenda below:

Agenda:
1. Introductions
2. Update on CCWP HR
3. Update on GAC HRILWG
4. Discussion on CCWG Accountability Recommendation 6 and framework of
Interpretation of new bylaw on human rights
5. Any other business

All the best,

Niels