[NCUC-DISCUSS] roadmap for human rights @ ICANN 55

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Feb 29 16:20:04 CET 2016

Hi Niels,
Thank you for taking the time to compile this — it is an extremely helpful
resource.
I was wondering if you might know roughly what is on the agenda for the GAC
meeting on 6 March (“GAC Human Rights & International Law WG meeting”)?
Information on the GAC's website seems a little fragmented - a lot of their
content appears to be password-protected - so I'm trying to establish whether or
not I would find it useful to attend this meeting. I'm also working off the
assumption that it is open to the public.
Many thanks,
Ayden