[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] Travel Support Award

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:25:24 CET 2016

Dear All.
        I think I need assistance to secure invitation letter for visa
application, I applied it through the ICCANN system
https://invitationletters.icann.org/ and even sent an e-mail to
inviteletters at icann.org on Saturday 13 but up to this time I have not yet
received. If I do not receive this by tomorrow Friday 19th, then I do not
think it will be possible for me to make plans for my travel.

Please assist.

James N. Gitau

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.