[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Accountability blog series

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Sat Feb 13 07:07:11 CET 2016

Dear All,

The next post in our series on the recent developments in the ICANN
Accountability process can be found here
<https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/ccwg-accountability-on-the-road-to-marrakech-part-2/>.
This post examines Recommendation 6 (Human Rights) and Recommendation 12
(Work Stream 2).

As always, we welcome your inputs and comments.

Warm regards,
Aarti

Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Fax: (+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .
www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> . *ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com
<http://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com>*|