[NCUC-DISCUSS] Community budget request 2017

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:58:26 CET 2016

Hi Ed,

"Now a seminar on how to write public comments, perhaps one on how to be
effective in working groups...IMHO these types of seminars should be our
priority. "

I think this is a very good idea. It could be in a real workshop format
where we can have mock Working Groups  and give tips on how to get engaged
with policymaking.

Farzaneh