[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] Travel Support Award

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Thu Feb 11 15:29:39 CET 2016

Hello all,
Rafik, thanks for the good news! Thanks to EC for considering the
application and to NCUC for providing us with this travel support. Very
much appreciated. Also congrats to all who got it - amazing that it
enables several people to attend the meeting!
Looking forward to meeting NCUC members in Marrakech!
Cheers
Tanya