[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] Travel Support Award

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Feb 11 15:25:08 CET 2016

Hello, all-
I am very humbled to be a recipient of travel support, and thank the Executive
Committee both for taking the time to consider my request and for investing in
all of us so that we can become more active participants in the NCUC's work. I
look forward very much to meeting NCUC members and other stakeholders who will
be present in Marrakech next month.
To Renata's question, firstly, congratulations on too receiving travel support,
and secondly, I think a good starting point may be the NCUC blog:
http://www.ncuc.org/members-blog/
Thank you again to the Executive Committee for reviewing our applications, and
to the NCUC and its donors for making travel support available. I am very
grateful and see this as an opportunity to become more involved in the digital
policy discussions which call for participation from our constituency.
Best wishes,
Ayden Férdeline