[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] Appointement of NCUC representatives to NCSG Policy Committee

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:24:51 CET 2016

Congratulations to all!

Mamadou

From: arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 22:52:31 +0200
To: rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] Appointement of NCUC	representatives to NCSG Policy Committee
CC: ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info; ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org

Congratulations!!

-----------------Arsène Tungali,Executive Director, Rudi Internationalwww.rudiinternational.org
Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forumwww.mabingwa-forum.comGoma, Democratic Republic of CongoPhone: +243993810967
2015 Mandela Washington Fellow | ICANN Fellow | ISOC IGF Ambassador | Activist & Youth Leader
Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)
On Feb 9, 2016, at 6:29 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I would like to thank those who responded to the call for volunteers and applied.  As group based on volunteers work, it is encouraging to have members willing to do more and I am looking forward to work with them to get more involved in future.
The applicants were:Samuel Akinsola, Gambia
Sonigitu Ekpe, Nigeria
Pascal Bekono, Cameroon
Matthew Shears, UK
Tatiana Tropina, Russia
Arun Sukumar, India
After review of applications and discussion, the NCUC Executive Committee decided to appoint Matthew Shears and Tatiana Tropina for 1 year term as NCUC representatives to  NCSG policy committee. They should take the lead in policy making and  drafting public comments .
I would like also to take the opportunity to thank Joy Liddicoat who was in the NCSG PC for representing NCUC there and looking for her continuous participation

Best Regards,
Rafik Dammak
NCUC chair.