[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGMENA TO WIN 2016 PRIZE

Hamza Ben Mehrez hamzabenmehrez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:31:01 CET 2016

Dear All,

I have a great new to share with you today and your help is greatly
appreciated !

We are so happy to announce that our project made it to the semi finals of
WSIS prize 2016! We can win this prize only if you vote for our distinguish
Igmena initiative!

The voting phase is open to all WSIS Stakeholders and will be conducted
entirely online. Only votes submitted through the WSIS Prizes 2016 website
will be counted. The voting period will last until 10 March 2016. We all
need to vote for the IG-MENA project in Category 4.

I will walk you through the online steps that you need to carefful follow
for the online registration process ! You need to register to be able to
vote. It only takes few minutes. Plz spread the word within your friends,
communtiy, stakholders and circles as well. We do need every and each one
of you.

It's important to follow these steps for your vote to be considered:

Step 1: Register an account here :
http://groups.itu.int/stocktaking/WSISPrizes/WSISPrizes2016/Voting.aspx

Step 2: Click on number 4 Category: Capacity Building
Step 3: Vote for IGMENA Pogramme
Step 4: Vote for another project in all other 18 categories for your vote
to qualify.

Thanks for your consideration,

Hamza

Hamza Ben Mehrez