[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] Appointement of NCUC representatives to NCSG Policy Committee

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:29:56 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank those who responded to the call for volunteers and
applied.  As group based on volunteers work, it is encouraging to have
members willing to do more and I am looking forward to work with them to
get more involved in future.

The applicants were:

   1. Samuel Akinsola, Gambia
   2. Sonigitu Ekpe, Nigeria
   3. Pascal Bekono, Cameroon
   4. Matthew Shears, UK
   5. Tatiana Tropina, Russia
   6. Arun Sukumar, India

After review of applications and discussion, the NCUC Executive Committee
decided to appoint Matthew Shears and Tatiana Tropina for 1 year term as
NCUC representatives to  NCSG policy committee. They should take the lead
in policy making and  drafting public comments .

I would like also to take the opportunity to thank Joy Liddicoat who was in
the NCSG PC for representing NCUC there and looking for her continuous
participation

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCUC chair.