[NCUC-DISCUSS] WBC Global policy support pilot - is NCUC participating in it?

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Dec 29 05:08:15 CET 2016

From: Arsène Tungali [mailto:arsenebaguma at gmail.com]

I am not sure Milton is against NCUC receiving a hand of support, if yes, then I don't think he is right because everyone needs a hand of support sometime. What I feel from his previous post is that he doesn't like the support to come from WBC Global.
Precisely.
A DC lobbying firm has been allowed to define the program and act as gatekeeper to resources. And people get excited about this and talk about it as if it is going to solve our capacity problems.
There are other issues that go beyond that, but I’m glad that at least Arsene is listening to what I’m saying.
I apologize to Ayden if I came on too strong, I will try to explain better in another post.
--MM