[NCUC-DISCUSS] WBC Global policy support pilot - is NCUC participating in it?

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:11:48 CET 2016

We didn't continue discussing it and in the end did not sign up for it for
this time. I am now looking into if there will be another opportunity to
sign up for it in the future.

The EC has to decide on this, one way or another we are going to come up
with  ways to support policy research in the new year. (Even through other
means but that's for next year)

Just that you know my opinion about using such services: I do not see any
problem as long as it is supervised and the researchers do not put in their
own opinion in docs. But that's my personal opinion and need to discuss
with EC.