[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Thu Dec 22 11:37:39 CET 2016

Thanks for sharing! This is useful for maintaining consistency in design
organisation-wide (should we want that).

Aarti Bhavana | Program Officer
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Fax: (+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .
www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> .
*https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/author/aartibhavana/