[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

AbdulRasheed Tamton rasheedt.c at stc.com.sa
Sun Dec 18 09:16:31 CET 2016

+1
Seems to be a good suggestion.

BR.
Rasheed Tamton.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ncuc-discuss [mailto:ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org] On Behalf Of hvale - owp
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:26 AM
To: ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

Hi,

I would go for something that connect, augment and empower and enfasizes diversity, trough shapes, graphics, colors

hvlae

On 12/14/2016 03:19 PM, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> Grass-roots, freedom of expression, Internet, collaborative (chain?),
> interconnected, conversation.
>
> PS Tulip crash was the first economic crisis, to add a bit more
> context to that term ;)
>
> On 12/14/2016 03:12 PM, farzaneh badii wrote:
>> I think coming up with key words representative of NCUC work is a
>> great idea. You can also send keywords.
>>
>> On 14 December 2016 at 08:57, Corinne Cath <corinnecath at gmail.com
>> <mailto:corinnecath at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     I figured as much - perhaps we can do it the other way around and
>>     think of some key words we believe the NCUC represents & ask a
>>     designer to make some sketches? Best,
>>
>>     On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 2:47 PM, farzaneh badii
>>     <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com <mailto:farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>         Thanks Corinne,
>>
>>         Tulip was just a try-to-be humorous suggestion to get you going.
>>         I am not insisting. So would be good if the members  just come
>>         up with implementable ideas.
>>
>>         On 14 December 2016 at 08:46, Corinne Cath
>>         <corinnecath at gmail.com <mailto:corinnecath at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>             Hi Farzi,
>>
>>             Thanks for suggesting this. I agree that a logo would be
>>             good, but perhaps move away from the Tullip as it is also a
>>             national symbol for the Dutch (eventhough we stole it from
>>             the Turkish) and towards something that represents
>>             wired-digital-civil-society, keeping Bill's fighting spirit
>>             but perhaps moving away from pirates?
>>
>>             best,
>>

>>             On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 2:05 PM, James Gannon
>>             <james at cyberinvasion.net <mailto:james at cyberinvasion.net>>
>>             wrote:
>>
>>                 Im all for this =)
>>

>>                 On 14/12/2016, 12:52, "Ncuc-discuss on behalf of William
>>                 Drake" <ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org
>>                 <mailto:ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> on behalf
>>                 of william.drake at uzh.ch <mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>>
>>                 wrote:
>>
>>                 >http://www.clipartkid.com/images/120/notre-dame-fighting-irish-logos-logotipos-gratuitos-clipartlogo-com-YGbhWf-clipart.png
>>                 <http://www.clipartkid.com/images/120/notre-dame-fighting-irish-logos-logotipos-gratuitos-clipartlogo-com-YGbhWf-clipart.png>
>>

>>             --
>>             Corinne J.N. Cath
>>             Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing
>>             Institute
>>
>>             Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
>>             <http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath>
>>             Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk <mailto:ccath at turing.ac.uk> &
>>             corinnecath at gmail.com <mailto:corinnecath at gmail.com>
>>             Twitter: @C_Cath
>>

>>         --
>>         Farzaneh
>>

>>     --
>>     Corinne J.N. Cath
>>     Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing
>> Institute
>>
>>     Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
>>     <http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath>
> [...]

valentina pellizzer
President
One World Platform

https://oneworldplatform.net/

mobile: +387 (0)61 484 038
phone/fax: +387 (0)33 834 899
twitter: @froatosebe

Fingerprint 30AA 9445 D878 A6C9 FE41 E90D 52A5 36A6 B249 EDA9