[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Dec 15 13:40:50 CET 2016

why not an ant?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ncuc-discuss im Auftrag von Zakir Syed via Ncuc-discuss
Gesendet: Do 15.12.2016 12:43
An: Arsène Tungali; hvale - owp
Cc: NCUC-discuss
Betreff: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

Some very nice suggestions out there. :)Animal Planet J1. Elephant - they are smart and they never forget and the symbol ofthe Republican Party in the USA ...
2. Giraffe - in danger ofbecoming extinct ...
3. Zebra - less endangered and morefeisty in its habits... 4. Okapi - rare, even if it is quiet but it is respected ..
How about adding donkey to the list which is strong-willed, hardworking anda symbol of Democrats Party in the USA ..? :)
Best,