[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

aicha chebbi a.j.chebbi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:06:35 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks Farzi for the idea of thr logo, I found it brilliant one. I am
writing you this to join you brainstorming ideas.

I would suggest to think of key words that NCUC aim to represent, abide by
or support. further more, members can go for the logo which shall
represent  a common symbol between different continents, it can be  plants
(trees, flowers) , animals, colors.

Another option, can be to make a common flag made of the different  flags
representing members of NCUC.

I would be happy to contribute and help in this.